Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are currently looking for a brand designer to join the marketing team. While the job title may say designer, we’re really looking for a fellow storyteller – someone who’s excited to help us bring the Shipt story to life.
- Collaborate with our tight-knit marketing team to produce a wide variety of collateral including landing pages, digital ads, marketing emails, presentations, and more.
- Evolve our social marketing collateral to help leverage our growth marketing needs.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Conceptualize and build brand experiences that continue to evolve the Shipt brand identity.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Document our process to ensure brand consistency.
- 6+ years of experience in brand design with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles.
- Create a variety of digital video assets/animated GIFs/”cinemagraphs,” for various social channels quickly, expertly and flawlessly.
- Develop video assets including editing of existing videos, graphic overlays, and custom videos based on product screen simulations or custom graphics.
- Experience developing design for a variety of creative projects including promotional channels, both digital & non-digital.
- Highly skilled in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A real team player with the ability to work with others and keep a level of transparency throughout the process.
- A solid portfolio with diverse projects.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, and Asana – these are the primary communication tools you’ll be using for all of your work at Shipt.
Candidates will not be reviewed without submitting a portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.