Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
The Shipt Catalog Operations team is growing and we are looking for extraordinary analysts who are game-changers, driven and passionate about delivering results to join us here at Shipt! The Catalog Analyst will work closely with data engineering and business development and will be responsible for maintaining a world-class product catalog for Shipt’s members.
What You'll Do:
- Accumulate and maintain product catalog data.
- Optimize the online shopping experience by properly categorizing & detailing products.
- Resolve product setup issues impacting internal and external customers.
- Identify data deficiencies/inaccuracies with respect to product settings including product descriptions, units of measure, pricing, imagery, etc.
- Assist in the discovery, establishment & maintenance of Shipt-retailer relationships
- Analyze performance metrics and provide cogent weekly status updates to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, finance or another quantitative field.
- 1-3 years experience in a data analytics, preferably SQL.
- Superlative communication skills & the ability to process complex ideas simply & concisely.
- Ability to multitask and drive projects to completion with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
Preferred Applicants will Have:
- A background in library science or database management
- Experience in additional programming capacities (R, Python, Java, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.