Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is currently looking for a designer to join our Creative Services team. You’ll combine your expertise in print and digital design to support and produce collateral that best represent Shipt. While the job title may say designer, we’re really looking for a swiss army knife – someone who’s can roll up their sleeves and produce high quality work that bring the Shipt story to life.
- Collaborate with our Brand Design team to produce a wide variety of collateral including digital ads, paid social campaigns, custom promotional imagery, presentations, and more.
- Support our social marketing collateral to help leverage our growth marketing needs.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Manage and produce our CPG (consumer packaged goods) visual assets.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects to completion.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects).
- At least 3-years of experience in a CS/Marketing design with an excellent understanding of adhering to brand standards.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience developing design for a variety of creative projects including promotional channels, both digital & non-digital.
- A real team player, the ability to work with others and keep a level of transparency throughout the process.
- Ability to take feedback and run with it.
- A solid portfolio with diverse projects.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, and Asana – these are the primary communication tools you’ll be using for all of your work at Shipt.
Candidates will not be reviewed without submitting a portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.