Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with all internal teams (and sub-teams) such as operations, development, design, copy, acquisition, data, and outside agencies to deliver against our marketing objectives. You are creative & data-driven in your approach to campaign creation and problem-solving. You also possess a strong aptitude for traditional marketing and understand how online can support cross-channel marketing and enhance advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, or coordinating the execution of launch & post-launch marketing campaigns.
- Go-to person for explaining what and when key marketing campaigns are happening.
- Help to distill reports into actionable initiatives that empower teams and individuals to make data-driven, strategic decisions.
- Partner with operations team to identify opportunities within existing metros and/or partnerships that can drive Shipt membership growth.
Key Contributions in First 100 days
- Own launch of select new metros. First line of defense to cry wolf when performance is better/worse than expected.
- Will identify and lead execution of new marketing initiatives that are not currently a part of our marketing playbook.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing role. Ideally a mix of traditional and digital. Managing external relationships is a plus!
- 4-year degree in Marketing.
- A dreamer who can envision new and exciting ways to market to our target demographic is one of your strengths. You also have a nose for seeking out low-cost, high-return ways to achieve our objective of bringing awareness to Shipt’s offering.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively.
- You are a quick study. You have a knack for thinking quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease.
- You understand mobile and desktop apps, and can be an evangelist for how Shipt is revolutionizing the grocery shopping experience (while driving increased market share for our partners).
- You are a natural leader, and enjoy a challenge. Shipt operates in a hyper growth vertical and its important you not only enjoy a challenge but lead those around you to excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong desire and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to travel an up to 25%.
Nice to Haves
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.