Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, you’ll develop an integrated marketing strategy to deliver relevant, inspiring marketing and retention campaigns to members that drive loyalty and meaningful business growth.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate end-to-end customer-facing journeys from onboarding and activation to retention, referral, and win-back strategies across omnichannel and in-product campaigns.
- Be the expert on the customer journey and develop a deep understanding of member behavior and how best to leverage it in pursuit of retention and member order growth.
- Analyze customer lifecycle marketing, transactional, and in-app behavioral data to report on the effectiveness of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities to increase retention and LTV.
- Use data to monitor the health of marketing programs and identify areas of improvement. Generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborate and motivate across the organization with Product, Data Science, Engineering, Brand Marketing, and external vendors to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience.
- Manage complex initiatives, create project plans, drive on-time execution, and communicate key insights and findings.
- 6+ years of retention and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Track record of delivering value and measuring how retention channels contribute to broader business goals
- Experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Inherently analytical; comfortable communicating reporting, insights, and data-driven optimization strategies
- Resourceful and a self-starter who is passionate about engaging members and building a strong retention business
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail, a proactive approach to getting things done, and an overall curiosity and desire to learn
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
Nice To Haves
- You understand the grocery business and have a thirst to improve the overall grocery shopping experience
- Experience with financial modeling, SQL, and/or R a plus
- Familiar with project management tracking tools (Asana, Jira, Basecamp, etc.) and enterprise email service providers (Oracle Responsys, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.