Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are currently looking for a brand designer to join the marketing team and focus on telling the Shipt story through the creation of event experiences, presentations, and assets for conferences, swag, apparel, and a wide assortment of print collateral. We need a creative thinker who has a proven track record of creating unique experiences for both B2B and B2C audiences. While the job title may say designer, we’re really looking for a fellow storyteller – someone who’s excited to help us bring the Shipt story to life.
- Concepting, designing, and producing event experiences – from conferences to booth design to print collateral to swag to registration websites and everything in between.
- Lead the design of print collateral like direct mail, sales materials, and retailer signage.
- Design for keynotes presentations, board meetings, company meetings, industry events, business pitches, quarterly business reviews, and everything in between.
- Research and concept exciting, on-trend swag for conferences and events, recruiting fairs, Shipt Shoppers, and Shipt employees.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners (both internal and external) to present ideas, gain consensus, and bring concepts to life.
- Develop internal event and collateral templates and guidelines, while ensuring all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Lead design efforts for employee brand work including internal campaigns, swag, and events.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Document our process to ensure brand consistency.
- 5+ years of experience in designing for events with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles.
- An expert in industry trends and best practices with the ability to translate them into projects and initiatives.
- Expertise using all presentation software types (PPT, Keynote, Google Slides).
- Ability to design in data visualization and chart building.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, agencies, and budgets.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A real team player, the ability to work with others and keep a level of transparency throughout the process.
- A solid portfolio with relevant projects.
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, and Wrike – these are the primary communication tools you’ll be using for all of your work at Shipt.
Candidates will not be reviewed without submitting a portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.