Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is growing and we are searching for a customer-service oriented Shopper Success Specialist! You love helping others succeed and possess the unique ability to gauge the pulse of our shoppers to effectively communicate solutions.
What You'll Gain
You’ll join a team of talented individuals who will provide you with hands-on mentorship on topics ranging from design to communications strategy.
- Proactively solve issues and foster trust with our shoppers.
- Respond to questions and solve issues through email and over the phone.
- Triage problems from our community and own issue resolution, escalating to designated team(s) when necessary.
- Create a personalized and positive experience for the Shipt community.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure a cohesive voice of support.
- Engage and celebrate wins with Shoppers.
- You understand how to support and foster connections with others over the phone and email.
- You are empathetic and capable of moderating a high volume of inbound content.
- You are motivated to go above and beyond when dealing with difficult situations.
- You can easily adapt to changes, learn on the fly, and stay connected.
- Passion for the on-demand industry and drive to grow in a startup company.
- You possess the ability to multi-task and think on your feet to provide sound, quick solutions.
- Customer service mentality with a positive attitude!
- Strong organization skills.
- Able to work cross-functionally across the Shipt team.
- Able to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change the scope and focus with ease.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typing speed and accuracy
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or support
- Proficient Microsoft Office and some SQL knowledge preferred
- Emotional intelligence in spades and experience dealing with people
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong ownership mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.