At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers.
Shipt is growing and we are searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our team! Shipt is currently looking to hire a Senior Product Manager focused on addressing the needs of our shoppers, and driving business outcomes via our shoppers’ success. Shipt is a multi-sided marketplace and trustworthy Shipt shoppers - who care as much as our consumers do about the food they purchase - make Shipt stand out amongst competitors. Shipt strives to ensure Shipt shoppers find meaningful work and community, along with the flexibility they are offered as gig-economy workers. This role combines technology with a keen sense for operations to enable a strong partnership between shoppers, consumers, retail partners, and our business.
What You’ll Gain
You will get experience working with a cross-disciplinary team shipping real-world products to our customers around the nation. You will also receive hands-on mentorship from your friendly teammates on topics ranging from design to career advice
- Partner with all teams to find balanced and creative solutions to Shipt’s and our shoppers’ most pressing needs.
- Define long-term vision and strategy, and work with engineering, design, data, marketing, and operations to distill this into a plan of individual executable features.
- Interface with external and internal partners to drive solutions that benefit our members, shoppers, partners, and Shipt
- Help define the success metrics of the projects your team works on and own the outcomes.
- 6+ years as a Software, Web, Mobile App, or Service Product manager, shipping user facing features to hundreds of thousands of end users.
- Experience creating a vision & strategy with engineering, design, and operations partners, building buy-in for it throughout the organization up through executive level, and inspiring a team to march toward it
- Experience in a product role in a multi-sided marketplace
- Demonstrated experience as a self-learner and who can pick up new skills in a matter of hours or days.
- Demonstrated project management skills; can motivate and lead a skilled group of peers.
- Experience defining business and product metrics and using those metrics to drive decisions.
Nice to Haves
- Product leadership experience in gig-economy and marketplace space, ideally for worker- and/or supply-side products.
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for building great product experiences.
- Exceptional communication skills which allow you to bridge the gap of a multi-sided product team and multi-office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.