Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
The Shipt Catalog Operations team is growing and we are looking for extraordinary analysts who are game-changers, driven and passionate about delivering results to join us here at Shipt! The Catalog Analyst will work closely with data engineering and business development and will be responsible for maintaining a world-class product catalog for Shipt’s members.
- Optimize the online shopping experience by through improving our taxonomy & enhancing product metadata.
- Resolve & debug product issues impacting internal and external customers.
- Assist in the discovery, establishment & maintenance of Shipt-retailer relationships
- Analyze sales & operational performance metrics and provide status updates to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Launch new retailers to expand our member-facing offerings & new features to enhance our member & shopper in-app experience.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, finance or another quantitative field.
- 1-3 years experience (or relevant post-grad degree) in a data analytics, preferably SQL.
- Superlative communication skills & the ability to process complex ideas simply & concisely.
- Ability to multitask and drive projects to completion with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
Nice To Haves
- A background in library science or database management
- Experience in additional programming capacities (R, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience in project management
- Experience working with e-commerce data or CPGs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.