Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is growing and we are searching for a Learning Experience Designer to join our team! In this role, you’ll utilize your adult learning, instructional design, project management, and communication skills to work cross-functionally with multiple teams to support shopper education needs. You are organized, detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, and an expert at bringing projects to completion.
- Work with the Shopper Engagement team to build strategy for Shopper Education.
- Take an active role in developing and owning the execution of the Shopper Education Roadmap.
- Lead the Shopper Education team in building shopper-facing programs and content.
- Work closely with Regional Managers, Partner Success specialists, Shopper Success specialists, Shopper Communications, and Operations Project Managers to ensure the education of shoppers based on retailer, metro-specific and performance-related initiatives.
- Own and manage the updating of existing educational content across platforms including Northpass, Helpjuice, Typeform, and more.
- Conduct shopper research to support education proposals, including shopper interviews, surveys and metro-specific tests.
- Creatively address education issues and work to improve our new shopper experience through improved education and engagement.
Who You Are
- A problem solver at heart. You not only excel at coming up with creative solutions but also are proven at being able to anticipate issues before they arise, and love to constantly improve processes.
- A keen interest in adult education theory and effective practices.
- A track record with examples of building comprehensive eLearning programs
- Understanding of the dynamics of a fast-paced (and fast-growing) company, and the importance of over-communicating while we grow the team.
- Have strong planning and organization skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work cross-functionally across the Shipt team.
- Have excellent project management skills, the ability to multitask effectively.
- Able to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope, and focus with ease.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3 or more years of applicable experience
- Solid experience with software tools including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, and Articulate 360
- Experience uploading courses to and maintaining a Learning Management System
- Familiarity with and prior experience in project management or independent contractor education preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with grocery/delivery industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.