Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the everyday things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is growing, and we are searching for a Product Manager focused on building our member network. You will face user experience, design, and innovation challenges while finding the optimal balance between the needs of our business and the needs of key stakeholders. You are always asking questions to learn more about the ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of the world. You are a natural leader and take ownership and pride in the quality of your work.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to find balanced and creative solutions to Shipt’s most pressing needs, particularly those related to customer acquisition.
- Partner with Product Design and engineering to solve complex interaction and user experience challenges.
- Partner and work closely with marketing to develop strategies and features that grow Shipt’s business.
- Help define the success metrics of the projects you work on and own the outcomes.
- Identify areas of opportunity and weakness in both product and process, and articulate creative and iterative solutions.
- Define long-term vision and work with engineering to distill this into a plan of individual executable features.
- 2-3+ years as a Web, or Mobile App Product Manager, shipping user facing features to hundreds of thousands of end users.
- Strong attention to the details of implementation; can identify punctuation errors, misalignment, and serifs.
- Excellent self-learner and can pick up new skills in a matter of hours or days.
- Excellent project management skills; can motivate and lead a skilled group of peers.
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for building great customer experiences.
- Experience defining business metrics and using those metrics to drive decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills which allow you to bridge the gap of a multi-office environment.
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to work in a hyper-growth environment. In other words, roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced start-up.
Nice To Haves
- eCommerce experience.
- Data analytics experience with third party platforms and SQL language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.