Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are searching for an all-star to join our Business Operations team! You are that employee that has strong analytical and computer skills, as well as a background in operations and report generation. Ideally, you have data analysis experience and multitasking skills. In this role you will be a self-starter, problem solver, and critical thinker.
- You will provide ongoing analysis for business operations and new initiatives.
- Build reports and analytical capability across different functional groups in an effort to optimize costs and quality of service.
- Assist in the operational planning and decisions by collecting, researching, and analyzing operational data to achieve target KPIs.
- Solve operational problems and associated technical issues; modify existing tools, techniques or processes as you find opportunity.
- Find opportunities for operational improvement, communicate your findings to others, and develop practical implementation plan.
- 1+ year of high achievement in an operational analyst role (or similar), preferably in a startup/tech environment.
- Proficiency in SQL is a must.
- Experience with BI platforms and data visualizers (Chartio, Tableau, etc.) is a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- You have a problem solving ability: able to rapidly find opportunities for improvement, locate key levers to effect change, and formulate a practical implementation plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.