Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Would you describe yourself as an organizational nerd? A logistical wizard? A bit Type A? If so, we want to chat with you! The role of Office Assistant at Shipt requires someone who has a keen eye for detail, can liaise with multiple personalities to get the job done, and execute on multiple concurrent projects in a swift manner.
- You will be the first person to warmly greet visitors and assist them with their appointment.
- Assist the Office Manager with ordering snack foods, catered lunches, and beverages to fully stock our kitchens.
- Help coordinate company sponsored group activities, happy hours, holiday parties, off-site team meetings, team building events, etc.
- Manage acquisition of all office services and equipment, ensuring the proper function of all office equipment.
- Assist with onboarding new hires to ensure their experience is positive.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and management of exec schedules, as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized, functional and comfortable office space, gently encouraging others to do the same.
- Assist the Office Manager with additional duties as needed, which may require corralling cats. (Who doesn’t want to see that?)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and a self-starter comfortable working with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy - Familiarity with Mac, Google Drive, Excel, Zoom
- You possess professionalism, discernment, and grace when under pressure
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- You're hyper-organized and attentive to detail. You are that friend that plans trips for the group and has to-do lists for your to-do lists!
- Most importantly, you can keep a positive and enthusiastic attitude when faced with a challenge
- This position is non-exempt from overtime for purposes of federal wage and hour laws
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.