Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is searching for an Executive Assistant to support our San Francisco Executive team (5 people total). The Executive Assistant will be extremely organized, have excellent communication skills, the ability to flawlessly coordinate activities, and an expert in making travel arrangements all while maintaining the utmost discretion.
- Manage schedules, activities, and travel arrangements across multiple time zones.
- Prepare and manage all correspondence using expert written and verbal communication skills while demonstrating the highest level of service and response.
- Organize and plan events such as meetings, business events, and client dinners.
- Preemptively identify and solve problems before they arise, and handle a wide variety of complex and confidential situations in timely manner.
- Perform various administrative tasks including but not limited to preparing expense reports.
- Anything else needed to help make the Executive Team more productive.
- Expected in-office working hours are 7:30 AM PT - 4:30 PM PT, but some at-home work outside of these hours and on the weekend may be required.
The EA will work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment. All applicants must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and "switch gears" with ease. Organization and follow up are critical.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive Admin in a professional environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited institution is strongly preferred.
- Experienced traveler with a knack for arranging travel that is both customized and efficient.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain working relationships with all manner of business associates.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented and possess exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Must be technology forward and adept at utilizing multiple technology platforms.
- Must be polished and professional with HIGHLY refined communication skills.
- Must be extremely trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
- When you apply, please write 1 sentence about why you love living in the Bay Area in the "Experience Summary" section. This is a requirement, not optional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.