Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
UX Researchers at Shipt are our ultimate user advocates: they learn what our Members and Shoppers want from our service, influence our roadmap, and evaluate our user experience. As a UX Researcher, you conduct independent research, analyze real user behavior and work with User Experience Designers, Products Managers, and Engineers to improve our product features and develop new ones. Your work spans across both our Member and Shopper apps, and you are encouraged to identify new opportunities for user experience improvements. We strive to “bring the magic” with our products, and your job is to make that connection intuitive and accessible.
- Collaborate with product, design, data science, and engineering to inform research direction and uncover additional insights
- Guide stakeholders in the right approach for research to address open-ended questions, both strategic and tactical
- Recruit and screen participants for studies
- Generate and execute research plans and desired outcomes for all parts of the product
- Perform a variety of qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs, desires, and pain points.
- 4+ years of UX Research experience
- Experience in a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Resourceful and a self-starter who is passionate about advocating for our users
- BS in HCI, information sciences, statistics, data science, human-centered design, or other relevant degree
Nice to Have:
- MS in HCI, information sciences, statistics, data science, human-centered design, or other relevant degree
- Experience with quantitative tools like R and SQL
- Experience with remote research software (UserTesting, etc), and survey software (Surveymonkey, Qualtrics, etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.