Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
We are currently on the lookout for a QA Analyst! The Shipt engineering team is growing, and we are currently looking for extraordinary engineers who enjoy building as much as we do. So if you are self-directed, enjoy autonomy in your work, and you are an excellent participant in a team, come join Shipt.
What You'll Gain
You’ll join a team of talented individuals who will provide you with hands-on mentorship on topics ranging from design to communications strategy.Your Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to test application development
- Participate in the full software development/design process
- Influence specifications and requirements
- Collect and analyze metrics to drive quality and efficiency
- Create and maintain documentation for functionality, workflow and internal process
- Look for ways to improve the team’s processes
- Work with other quality and software engineers to ensure Shipt systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Support your team through encouragement and by example
- You are knowledgeable about software applications and mobile technology
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets
- Have had experience with debugging tools and concepts
- Ability to write basic scripts in Bash, Ruby, Python or Perl
- Have experience interacting with different browsers and devices
- Able to communicate complex ideas and processes, simply and concisely
- Comfortable applying the scientific method
- You love collaboration, attention to detail, and solving problems
Nice To Haves
- Experience with application testing and troubleshooting
- Experience with interacting with data through SQL
- Familiarity with test automation
- Familiarity with Linux and AWS
- Familiarity with Software Development and Deployment processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.