At Shipt, our priorities are people and making a difference. We’ve built an authentic community that makes it easy for people to save time & get the things they need. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
Shipt is growing and we are searching for a Shopper Education Project Manager to join our team! In this role, you’ll utilize your project management and communication skills to work cross-functionally with multiple teams to support shopper education needs. You are organized, detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, and an expert at bringing projects to completion.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Shopper Education Manager to build shopper-facing programs and content in conjunction with the quarterly Shopper Education Roadmap.
- Work closely with Regional Managers, Partner Success specialists, Shopper Success specialists, Shopper Communications, and Operations Project Managers to ensure the education of shoppers based on retailer, metro-specific and performance-related initiatives.
- Own and manage the updating of existing educational content across platforms including Helpjuice, Lessonly, Typeform, and more.
- Conduct shopper research to support education proposals, including shopper interviews, surveys and metro-specific tests.
- Creatively address education issues and work to improve our new shopper experience through improved education and engagement.
Who You Are:
- A problem solver at heart. You not only excel at coming up with creative solutions but also are proven at being able to anticipate issues before they arise, and love to constantly improve processes.
- Understanding of the dynamics of a fast-paced (and fast growing) company, and the importance of over-communicating while we grow the team.
- Have strong planning and organization skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work cross-functionally across the Shipt team.
- Have excellent project management skills, the ability to multitask effectively.
- Able to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Familiarity with and prior experience in project management or independent contractor education preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with grocery/delivery industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.