At Shipt, our priorities are people and making a difference. We’ve built an authentic community that makes it easy for people to save time & get the things they need. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
We’re looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join our Operations team! Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll oversee all of the operations in the markets that you own. You’ll work cross-functionally with internal teams, to collaborate and execute on multiple projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive business and operations performance in the markets you own; includes customer experience, shopper engagement, logistics, catalog, and financial performance
- Collaborate with the partnership and launch teams to identify and execute expansion projects, including new cities, new retailers and larger service areas
- Partner with key stakeholders at retailers in your region to support smooth in-store operations
- Collaborate with other regional managers to share best practices
- Provide front-line insight to other teams in HQ to drive growth, product and process development
- Generate new ideas and lead strategic initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- MBA preferred
- 5-8 years experience working in operations, consulting, finance or other data-driven role
- Startup experience a plus
- Positive, collaborative team-player attitude
- High emotional IQ; strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Data-driven approach to problem solving; proficiency in excel (SQL preferred)
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- This position is exempt from overtime for purposes of the federal wage and hour laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.