Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our app gives members easy access to neighborhood stores they trust. When they place an order, we connect them with a personal shopper, who shops and delivers groceries and household essentials in 2 hours or less.
We’re currently on the lookout for an eager and detailed-oriented UX Content Strategist to join our team. This person will work closely with both product and brand to create clear and easy-to-use experiences for both our members and shoppers. If you have track record of creating mobile or UX content in a fast-paced environment, there’s never been a better time to join Shipt!
What you’ll gain
Shipt is your opportunity to get front-row experience creating engaging content for the gig economy. You’ll join a team of talented individuals who will provide you with hands-on mentorship on topics ranging from design to communications strategy.
- Enable our designers to write better copy by curating style guides and content guidelines for our product designers to use.
- Provide content expertise for large or challenging projects. This includes collaborating with design, research, engineering, and product managers through the product development process to ensure communication in the most effective way possible through visuals, interactions, workflows, and words.
- Keep a holistic view of product, ensuring quality and consistent content, following brand and design principles throughout the product experience. You’ll go beyond improving new product features to working cross functionally with different departments to address their needs in product.
- Work closely with brand and product to improve our voice and tone guidelines and DLS patterns, adding to our brand and creating new and engaging experiences.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience developing content strategy or creating mobile-specific content.
- Has experience working with product copy within a product development process.
- A self-starter with the ability to set their own priorities and work independently.
- Ability to write copy within our voice and tone guidelines.
- A bonafide team player.
- Travel up to 4 times a year to work with teams in our office in San Francisco, CA office or HQ in Birmingham, AL.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with marking and/or brand.
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, and other prototyping tools.
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, or Asana – these are the primary tools you’ll be using for all of your work at Shipt.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.